Our vast experience and team of experts can perform an assortment of simulations to analyse various domains: Aerodynamic , Hydrodynamic, Heat Transfer, Multi phase Fluid Interaction under as close as possible real world conditions.CFD analysis services deliver precision and incredibly accurate results in record time. The amazing products you’ve always wanted to build are in reach!
CFD Analysis Services: What’s the Job of a Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD Engineer? A CFD Engineer is one who…CFD Analysis CFD Engineer Computational Fluid Dynamics
CFD Analysis Services: Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD Analysis Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis or CFD…cfd analysis services cfd analyst cfd expert
CFD Analysis Services: FIVE KEY QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ANSWER BEFORE YOU OUTSOURCE ! 1. WHAT IS A DESIGN? Generally a…cfd analysis services cfd consulting services cfd expert
CFD Headlines Today
So what’s hot ?
- Sustainable Combustion Conference - SPEIC14 is a scientific conference on Combustion and related fields, jointly organized by the Portuguese and Spanish Sections of the Combustion Institute. It will take place in Lisbon, Portugal, from 19 to 21 Nov 2014
- Flow Science, Inc. Receives Venture Acceleration Funding - Flow Science is among ten New Mexico businesses – headquartered in Abiquiu, Albuquerque, Alcalde, Santa Fe and Taos – who have been named winners of the 2014 Venture Acceleration Fund (VAF) awards. VAF was initiated in 2006 by Los Alamos National Security, LLC (LANS), the company that manages Los Alamo
- STAR-CD and es-ice v4.22 - CD-adapco™, the largest privately held CFD focused provider of Computer Aided Engineering software, today announced the release of v4.22 of STAR-CD® and es-ice™ IC Engine simulation software. The v4.22 release provides extensive refinements to existing physics models and pre-processing developments to deliver rapid and more accurate in-cylinder simulation
- CAD to CAE - Best Practice for Data Transfer - Mentor Graphics will host CAD to CAE: Best Practice for Data Transfer on July 23rd. The existing paradigm for 3D data transfer between softwares is to use neutral file formats such as STEP, SAT, IGES. There are a number of issues related to this procedure ranging from loss of parametri
- Development of a Human Body Thermoregulation Model - The SC/Tetra CFD software includes an integrated JOS Thermoregulation Model that simulates and analyzes human body skin temperature and quantity of perspiration. JOS divides the human body into 17 segments and simulates the morphological and physiological characteristics and thermoregulation function of each segment by solving heat balance equations