Our vast experience and team of experts can perform an assortment of simulations to analyse various domains: Aerodynamic , Hydrodynamic, Heat Transfer, Multi phase Fluid Interaction under as close as possible real world conditions.CFD analysis services deliver precision and incredibly accurate results in record time. The amazing products you’ve always wanted to build are in reach!
CFD Analysis Services: What’s the Job of a Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD Engineer? A CFD Engineer is one who…CFD Analysis CFD Engineer Computational Fluid Dynamics
CFD Analysis Services: Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD Analysis Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis or CFD…cfd analysis services cfd analyst cfd expert
CFD Analysis Services: FIVE KEY QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ANSWER BEFORE YOU OUTSOURCE ! 1. WHAT IS A DESIGN? Generally a…cfd analysis services cfd consulting services cfd expert
CFD Headlines Today
So what’s hot ?
- Hybrid Hex-Tet Meshing in Latest Pointwise Release - Pointwise announces the latest release of its Pointwise computational fluid dynamics (CFD) meshing software featuring an extension of the company’s advanced T-Rex hybrid meshing technique to generate near-wall layers of hexahedral cells. “As our T-Rex technique for generating hybrid prism-tet meshes with boundary layer resolution continued to evolve, our customer
- Call for Abstracts - 14th FLOW-3D European Users Conference - The call for abstracts for the 14th FLOW-3D European Users Conference (Vienna, Austria) closes Friday, April 25th. We invite you to share your experiences, present your success stories and obtain valuable feedback from your fellow FLOW-3D users and Flow Science staff
- Call for Papers - The 2nd OpenFOAM User Conference 2014 - ESI Group invites worldwide OpenFOAM users to present at the 2nd OpenFOAM User Conference to be held October 7-9 in Berlin, Germany. Topics relevant to the following industries are most welcome: Automotive and Ground Transportation, Chemical, Marine, Energy, Heavy Industry
- Vehicle Battery Pack Cooling Upfront Design Studies using CAD Embedded CFD - Mentor Graphics will host Vehicle Battery Pack Cooling Upfront Design Studies using CAD Embedded CFD on 30th April 2014 at 11.30am UK Time & 1pm US Eastern Time. Controlling battery temperature is key for maintaining optimum battery performance for vehicle range in different modes of operational modes and environment condition
- Supersonic Aircraft Design with Pointwise and SU2 - Pointwise will host a joint webinar on 29 April with Stanford University, Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics entitled Supersonic Aircraft Shape Design Powered by SU2 and Pointwise. The webinar, at 11 a.m. CDT (GMT -5), details how Pointwise and the open-source SU2 computational fluid dynamics (CFD) solver can be use