Our vast experience and team of experts can perform an assortment of simulations to analyse various domains: Aerodynamic , Hydrodynamic, Heat Transfer, Multi phase Fluid Interaction under as close as possible real world conditions.CFD analysis services deliver precision and incredibly accurate results in record time. The amazing products you’ve always wanted to build are in reach!
CFD Analysis Services: What’s the Job of a Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD Engineer? A CFD Engineer is one who…CFD Analysis CFD Engineer Computational Fluid Dynamics
CFD Analysis Services: Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD Analysis Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis or CFD…cfd analysis services cfd analyst cfd expert
CFD Analysis Services: FIVE KEY QUESTIONS YOU WANT TO ANSWER BEFORE YOU OUTSOURCE ! 1. WHAT IS A DESIGN? Generally a…cfd analysis services cfd consulting services cfd expert
CFD Headlines Today
So what’s hot ?
- ANSYS Convergence Conference in Houston - The 2014 ANSYS Convergence Conference features engineering experts and other thought leaders offering best practices in applying simulation technologies to create breakthrough products. The Houston Convergence Conference will be held on May 22 in Houston, TX with a priority on Oil & Gas challenges
- Pointwise Opens User Group Meeting Call for Papers - Pointwise Inc. is accepting abstracts for technical presentations to be given at the Pointwise User Group Meeting on 29-30 October 2014 in Anaheim, California. The event, which brings together engineers and scientists from around the world, also will mark the company’s 20th anniversary. Presentations will be 30 minutes long, includin
- CFD for the Chemical Process and Pharmaceutical Industries - Please join CD-adapco for a free workshop in Princeton, NJ (May 8) and in Cambridge, MA (May 9) regarding the benefits of applying CFD in the chemical process and pharmaceutical industries. The chemical process industry faces many challenges such as the rising costs of raw material and the need t
- Design Studies and Shape Optimization Training - Interested in getting started with CAESES or its pro-edition FRIENDSHIP-Framework (FFW), for the purpose of CFD-based design studies and shape optimization? Then visit FRIENDSHIP SYSTEMS on May 6-7th, 2014 for our next basic training in Potsdam, Germany
- Seasons in the Sun - By Ahthavan Sureshkumar, Chief Engineer (2011–2013), Blue Sky Solar Racing, University of Toronto, Canada During the 2013 Bridgestone World Solar Challenge in Australia, 38 solar-powered vehicles from 22 countries participated in a grueling 3,000-kilometer timed race. The technical and logistical challenges for this student competition are almost insurmountable; they requir